Pope Benedict XVI

"Beauty... is not mere decoration, but rather an essential element of the liturgical action, since it is an attribute of God Himself and His revelation."
(Pope Benedict XVI, Sacramentum Caritatis, 35)

16 September 2017

Low Mass: 17th September - Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost

                  Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost
                           Sunday 17th September at 5pm
                                    St. Patrick's Church,
                                  College Rd., Kilkenny
                     Rosary before Holy Mass at 4.30pm


                                       
Tenth Sunday After Pentecost
Bow down thine ear, O Lord; to me, and hear me:
save thy servant, O my God, that hopeth in thee: 
have mercy on me, O Lord,
for I have cried to thee all the day.

No comments: