Pope Benedict XVI

"Beauty... is not mere decoration, but rather an essential element of the liturgical action, since it is an attribute of God Himself and His revelation."
(Pope Benedict XVI, Sacramentum Caritatis, 35)

01 December 2016

8th December - Feast of the Immaculate Conception

          Feast of the Immaculate Conception
             HIGH MASS WITH GREGORIAN CHANT
              Mass on Thursday December 8th at 5pm
                                   St. Patrick's Church,
                                College Rd., Kilkenny


I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, for my soul
shall be joyful in my God: for He hath clothed
me with the garments of salvation, and with
the robe of justice He hath covered me,
as a bride adorned with her jewels.


                                         

No comments: